Earliest Symptoms of Pregnancy
So you might be pregnant, eh? And now you’re looking up possible earliest pregnancy symptoms and signs that you can match up to what you’re experiencing now?
I know that right now, you’re probably confused and very curious as to whether you really are pregnant, right?
Unfortunately, there is no way to tell for sure until you are able to:
1. Take a blood test. or..
2. Wait it out.
During this wait, you may already be experiencing some of these VERY early pregnancy symptoms!
First Pregnancy Symptoms List
(As compiled from women ALL over the internet!)
- Cramping and Spotting
- Huge appetite, very hungry
- Increased vaginal discharge (usually milky white or clear)
- Breast tenderness and changes
- Stabbing sensation in breasts
- Heart burn / indigestion
- Mood Swings
- Food aversions
- Nausea or upset stomach
- Bloating and excessive gas. (or just more gas than usual!)
- Fatigue (think.. VERY tired – like you just ran all day long)
- Frequent urination
- Headaches or an increase in headaches
- Back Pain
- Possible fainting
- Excessive thirst
- Feeling like your period is coming, but it’s not time yet.
- Sudden weight gain
And some more unusual first pregnancy signs and symptoms that have been reported:
- Sudden stuffy nose and congested feeling
- Sneezing out of nowhere.
- Very sensitive to any odors such as cleaning agents, perfumes or colognes
- Suddenly very emotional
- Overall “cloudy or foggy” feeling and lack of ability to focus.
- Smelling an odd smell “like burnt wood” when there is none.
- A metallic taste in your mouth
- An overall feeling of something “different” in your lower abdomen
- Very vivid dreams
- You no longer can stand foods or drinks that you normally love
What are YOUR earliest symptoms of pregnancy?